#1 Fran_SS

Fran_SS

Remember

• Corrleone
  • PipPipPip
  • 1014 Mensajes
  • Lugar:Valencia

Publicado 03 May 2017 - 08:49 PM

Parece que este próximo viernes 5 de mayo, Jim será parte de un jurado que valorará las actuaciones de varios dirigentes políticos, abogados y caras conocidas del espectáculo, en un acto para recaudar fondos destinados a una asociación llamada "The Galway Twirl", que ayuda a personas con problemas a evitar el suicidio y también a niños necesitados. La noticia, además, comenta que Jim está conociendo a alguien y que ese nuevo "amor" será su acompañante a la gala.

Artículo de Barry Egan:

The talk on corners is that Jim Corr - one quarter of that all-singing family sensation from Dundalk, The Corrs - has found love. Indeed a source very close to the enigmatic musician will be forgiven, but perhaps not forgotten, for telling your diarist that Jim is in the first bloom of a romance with the mystery new lady in his life.

"Jim is a really good friend and I'm fiercely protective of my friends, but I don't think he will mind me saying that there is a special someone in Galway. It is early days and he doesn't want to jinx it," said the lovely Ellie O'Grady.

The reason that top barrister Ellie was telling me this piece of priceless information is that she and fellow legal eagle Ruth Byrne are running a well-worth-attending charity night in the Galway Bay Hotel on May 5 and the aforesaid Mr Corr will be attending with his lady love.

The swish soiree for Pieta House for Suicide Prevention and Rosedale School for special needs children is called The Galway Twirl and will feature a Strictly Come Dancing-type event with various politicians, solicitors and stars like Teresa Mannion shaking a leg for charity.

The judges will include Jim Corr, Miriam O'Callaghan, Tracy Piggott and some members of the judiciary - all of whom will be entertained beforehand at a private dinner at hip restaurant Kirwan's (owned by Ellie's husband Mick) in Galway city. 

http://www.independe...y-35624331.html

Fuente: Independent (Irlanda)

0 usuario(s) están leyendo este tema

0 miembro(s), 0 invitado(s), 0 usuario(s) anónimo(s)